Julia Fredericks, DMD
Dr. Julia Fredericks absolutely loves to create beautiful smiles, and it shows. Patients rave about how special they feel when they sit in her chair.
An attractive smile can increase your confidence and self-esteem. Dr. Fredericks personally invites you to see how life-changing a beautiful smile can be. She shares, “I am committed to providing excellent care and making your dental experience as comfortable, convenient, and rewarding as possible.”
Dr. Fredericks attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA, and received her DMD degree in 2008.
She has lived in the beautiful Northwest with her husband Jesse for almost 10 years now. In 2013, Julia and Jesse welcomed their first child, Jaime, into their family. She enjoys spending time with family, as well as cooking, reading, fishing, and hiking.
Dr. Fredericks believes it is essential to be constantly improving her knowledge and skills with ongoing continuing education coursework. At a minimum she takes part in 80 hours of continuing education courses every year. She is passionate about staying at the forefront of the industry and up to speed on the latest technology and advances.
To further attest to her dedication to dentistry and desire to learn, Dr. Fredericks has attended over 300 hours in postgraduate training at the Spear Education in Scottsdale, Arizona over the last four years. Spear is a world leader in advanced dental training and recognized for its standard of excellence.
As a contributing member of the Frank Spear Esthetic Faculty Club, she partakes in educational seminars and has access to hundreds of online cosmetic dentistry resources. Her involvement with this prestigious cosmetic dentistry organization enables her to learn from peer case reviews, ongoing member discussion forums, as well as access the latest products and information from manufacturers.
- Excellence in Composite Restorations (Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ) -August 2011
- Mastering The Art of Treatment Planning & Case Presentation (Spear Education) -June 2011
- Worn Dentition Seminar (Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ – April 2011
- Demystifying Occlusion (Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ) – December 2010
- Botox & Dermal Fillers (Esthetic Skin Institute, Costa Mesa, CA) – October 2010
- Invisalign (Aligntech Institute, Bellevue, Washington) – September 2010
- Posterior Live Patient (Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ) – April 2010
- Restorative Design (Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ) – November 2009
- Mastery Level Treatment Planning (Seattle Institute, Seattle, Washington) – October 2009
- Occlusion in Clinical Practice I & II (Seattle Institute, Seattle, Washington) – September 2009 & October 2009
- Facially Generated Treatment Planning (Seattle Institute, Seattle, Washington) – September 2009 & October 2009
- Communicating and Mastering Lab Artistry (Seattle Institute, Seattle, Washington) -August 2009
- Creating Natural Beauty (Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ) – November 2008
- Practice of Excellence (Seattle Institute, Las Vegas, NV)- August 2006
Find Us Online